CoverTheUninsured.org: Working with RWJF's Coverage team and communications partners and the talented group at Forum One Communications, the site relaunched well in time for Cover the Uninsured Week (coincidentally this week). At the site, you can find facts, news and research about coverage issues, review state-by-state coverage data and locate Cover the Uninsured events near you. Stay tuned for more cool features....
Communications Network's "In the Spotlight" features: Working with Communications Network executive director Bruce Trachtenberg and several talented communicators in philanthropy, I've been writing stories about thoughtful or innovative approaches to communications by foundations.
Here are recent stories:
- Thoughtful Approach to ‘Annual Reporting’ by Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
- Interactive Maps by RWJF Help Drive Home Health Care Issues
- Online Conversations Help Promote 'Information Marketplace' Idea for William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
- "Big Questions" Campaign Helps Templeton Advance Mission
- To Publish or Not Publish Its Annual Report, Lumina Foundation Doesn't Guess What Readers Want, It Asks What They Think
- Commonwealth ChartCart Service Provides Facts and Statistics To Go
- One Foundation's Remedy for Ailing Health Policy Journalism